Sunday, March 15, 2009

I know where all my money is going

Brad and I have tried to do better about attaching a name to every dollar. It was one of our new year's resolutions. We have done much better. I have a very good idea about how we are spending our money. This year it has gone to the doctor. Dr Knapp- the pediatrician and Dr. Williams the ENT have recieved the bulk, but Brad and I have managed to give our doctors a small piece of the pie. Our co-pay average is dangerously close to twice a week. We are paying doctor co-pays and for medication about twice a week! Ughhhh. At this point I would be grateful for once a week. I am ready for health for all!

This week it was a virius for Presley (Monday) and Strep for Kennedy(Friday at 3pm). I am just grateful I made it to the dr on Friday afternoon or I would have been paying the ridiculous hosptial co-pay. (Our insurance is not the best for after hours care!) Presley drank after Kennedy on Friday so I am betting that I will be going to the doctor sometime next week for Presley and there is a good chance that Brad and I could be taking a trip ourselves.

I guess I should just be grateful that we have doctors we can go to, medication we can take, and the money to pay for both!

Hoping for a healthier week!

No comments: