Thursday, May 21, 2009

Misc.

1. Kennedy is 20 months old. She is growing out of the baby stage and into a toddler. She can successfully turn the lightswitch on/off on our staircase. She has to get on the second step and stand on her tip toes, but she can do it. And she is so proud of herself.
Kennedy can now open the doors in our house. About a week ago, I was in the living room, Brad and Presley were in the master bedroom, Kennedy went into the master bedroom and closed the door. A few seconds later, the bedroom open and out strutted Kennedy, "Yeah, I just opened that door all on my own!!!"
She is slowing talking more. She talks all the time, usually I have NO clue what she is talking about. But lately I am beginning to understand her more. Heaven help me when she does start making more sense, I am afraid there will be no more quite moments in my house, she is a talker. She loves her sister and asks about her the moment she wakes up in the morning, "Where is sissy?"

2. Presley still says cute things. She likes to stop by QT to get a "sushi" (a.k.a.- slushy)

3. Just finished BSF. The study this year was Moses. On the way home from our last class I was talking to Presley about what she had learned. Her response was this...
"Mom, Moses was a great leader for God."
Pause
"Mom, one day I want to be a great leader for God."
I almost cried. Presley I think you will be a great leader for God.

No comments: