Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Parties


The girls had their Christmas parties at preschool. Kennedy ate a happy meal, twirled around, enjoyed cookies for Holyn's birthday and participated in a cookie exchange. Presley made Reindeer Cookies, had a reindeer hat, came by Kennedy's room because she wanted a picture with her and Kennedy with Santa (isn't that sweet?) and exchanged books. I only made a few mistakes. I put the wrong books in the girls' backpack. When the little boy in Kennedy's class opened the Barbie sticker book I had to run down to Presley's room to make the switch and then rewrap the correct book for Presley's exchange. Apparently I did not get the memo that I was suppose to pack lunch for Presley. I just assumed that lunch would be provided like Kennedy. I was not the only mom, two other mom's failed to send their kids lunch. Presley did not go hungry, she had a slice of pizza. But she was not happy that she was one of the few who did not have their lunch! And so it begins, I am already becoming like my mother. I will need to read my emails better (I missed the "gender neutral" book email for Kennedy's class) and make sure I ask the right questions or Presley will be on my case! It all worked out and the girls had a good time! Christmas parties are so much fun!


























No comments: