Friday, April 29, 2011

Our Granger Wrangler


I went to Wrangler Round Up today. Normally it is just Kindergarten and it is at 8:15. This time they were with the 1st and 2nd graders and it was at 12:30. They announce all the kids with good citizenship and perfect attendance. Presley always gets to stand up for good citizenship, not so much for perfect attendance. They also give one student from each class a Granger Wrangler Character Award. This six weeks, Mrs. Schindler chose Presley. We were both surprised! I was totally unprepared - meaning NO CAMERA except for my phone! Mrs. Schindler said "Presley is always willing to share, take turns and listen to what others have to say. She not only plays by the rules, I can always depend on Presley to follow the rules. She is definitely a Granger Wrangler with great character!" That describes the Presley I know. I am so proud of her.

No comments: