Sunday, February 26, 2012

Soccer has started

We decided to join the Trophy Club-Roanoke Soccer Association this season. Already it has been such a blessing. Practices and games are literally five - ten minutes away. Loving that. We also are running into families from our school and the community. I saw the girls dentist at soccer pictures. It was a good move for our family. Presley's team, the Puma's had a coach, so Brad is helping out when he is needed. Kennedy's team needed a coach, so Brad is coaching the U5 Coed Flyers! Our first games were Saturday! The day started out a bit on the cold side, but turned into a beautiful day! They both played wonderful! Presley was playing defense. The field is bigger than she is used to and she had to run ALOT! During half time I talked to her and said, "You are fast, why didn't you chase that girl down and get the ball?" Presley's response, "I know I am fast, I just didn't feel like running my fastest!" In reality, I think she was tired. Brad said the other coaches noticed how fast Presley was and that she was going to be a good addition to the team! Kennedy's team did so good! They were all aggressive and remembered most of the time which way they were suppose to go. Kennedy scored THREE goals! She fell down many times and was stepped on twice. The last one left a red cleat mark on her forearm! She just might be a player! It was such a joy to watch both girls having such a good time!!!! I think this might be our life for awhile.


















No comments: