Sunday, April 20, 2008

April 20, 2008

We were blessed to be able to get away for the night with a few friends. We didn't go very far, Granbury. We didn't do much, dinner and a few games, a little shopping, golf for the boys, and lots of talking. God is good. He provides just what you need. I am constantly reminded of His providence. His plan is the BEST plan. When we allow Him to do things His way, we are richly blessed. Things I came away with...definitely want to read more! Fiction, Non Fiction, my Bible. I have been feeling convicted about my need to turn off the television more, and after this weekend I am feeling even more convicted. I am hoping I will be able to do it. I know that sounds bad, but having it on has just become common place for our house. But really, NOTHING good is on EVER. I am going to start tomorrow! We will see how I do!

K and P were good for their Mimi! K is still doing "The caterpiller" crawl. She is getting very quick! P actually caught a caterpiller at her Mimi's this weekend! Both girls are just perfect. Again, God is good!!!!

No comments: