Sunday, September 28, 2008

september 28, 2008

I do not think you girls will ever know just how much your daddy loves you. I love watching him with y'all. He cannot wait to spent time with y'all. When you smile at him or want him to hold you or sit in his lap or run to the door to meet him - that just makes his day! When he talks about each of you or listens to me talk about what y'all have done during the day, he just beams with happiness. Your dad loves each of you sooo much! You should never, ever doubt that your earthly father loves you just as much as your heavenly father does! Your heavenly father has blessed you with the most wonderful earthly father. I pray that your dad's love for you will help you to realize just how much God loves you!