1. According to Presley, Mom is the 1st Boss, she is the 2nd boss and dad is the Bottom Boss with no hope of ever moving up the chain. I hate to be the one to tell her, but I think Kennedy will be making a move for the title of "2nd Boss" any day now!
2. I just love watching you girls. Today I turned the tv to a music channel and immediately Kennedy stopped what she was doing and quickly got to her feet so she could dance. You both love to dance and I love watching you. Presley will start bobbing her head and moving her feet real fast, but she quickly turns to just running around. Kennedy tries to copy everything Presley does, but I think she may have inherited the dancing genes. She bobs her head, turns in circles and tries to shake her whole body. It is so much fun to watch.
3. A sign of the time......or perhaps a sign thatPresley really is not felling well. Today Presley was sick with an ear infection. She was laying on the couch. Kennedy was able to climb on the couch and laid down next to P to watch cartoons (and Presley let her!). Presley is doing better about loving her sister. I hope that you will both love one another and one day be the best of friends!