Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Never Ending Illness

It has been weeks of sickness around my house.
I have been to see Dr. Knapp 4 times in the last 10 days.
Kennedy has a double ear infection.
I am not sure she ever got rid of the one we went in for several weeks ago.
This one is stubborn.
Every antibiotic(we are on #3) has failed, and by failed I mean failed to make much of a dent.
As of a today, her ears are a 6 on a scale of 10, which is better.
Last Monday, they were the worst he had seen in weeks.
So I guess a 6 is at least an improvement.
We got the shot today.
I am praying that will give her some relief.
Poor girl.
I am sure it is painful.
To compound the matter, both girls has bronchitis last week.
Presley has recovered.
Kennedy has recovered from that as well, now it is just the ears.
I was able to get an ENT appointment for this Tueday.
I am thinking tubes will be in her near future.
I just want her to be better and not be in any more pain.
Fun times.

No comments: