Trying to outsmart Kennedy is proving to be challenging. I believe I have written about her ability to strip down naked. She typically chooses to do so in her baby bed during naptime and most recently in bed at 1:30am. When the nakedness occurs, she does not always tee tee in her bed, but most of the time she does. When it happened three times the day before yesterday (one of those times being 1:30 in the morning) I decided I needed a new strategy. The zip up pj's with the snap at the top are no obstacle for Kennedy. I talked with my friend Amber who said she had zipped her girls into their pajama's backwards. I just love Amber, she always has practical advice. I have inherited three pair of Hannah Annderson Pajama's that zip up and have no feet. Kennedy will be wearing those pajamas for naptime and to bed until this issue is under control. With her that could be a very long time!!!!!
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Trying to Out Smart Kennedy
Trying to outsmart Kennedy is proving to be challenging. I believe I have written about her ability to strip down naked. She typically chooses to do so in her baby bed during naptime and most recently in bed at 1:30am. When the nakedness occurs, she does not always tee tee in her bed, but most of the time she does. When it happened three times the day before yesterday (one of those times being 1:30 in the morning) I decided I needed a new strategy. The zip up pj's with the snap at the top are no obstacle for Kennedy. I talked with my friend Amber who said she had zipped her girls into their pajama's backwards. I just love Amber, she always has practical advice. I have inherited three pair of Hannah Annderson Pajama's that zip up and have no feet. Kennedy will be wearing those pajamas for naptime and to bed until this issue is under control. With her that could be a very long time!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment