Monday, September 17, 2012

Disney

I was able to surprise the girls a few days before school started with a trip to Disney World. Saturday, August 18th I woke up the girls and we told them we needed to get dressed because we were going to catch a plane to Disney World. Actually I let their Dad tell them. Because he is such a prankster, they did not believe him. When they did realize it was true they were very excited. I have a good friend who is a Disney Travel agent who wanted to try out a new hotel that sleeps 6, she was taking her two daughters and was needed a threesome to join her. I was very excited that we fit the bill.

It was the best trip ever. I think most of that had to do with the fact that I had to plan exactly NOTHING! Once we arrive, I had to make ZERO decisions. I just went and followed. It was like having my own personal VIP tour guide.

It was a fast three days visit. We had an absolute blast!

More pictures and more details will follow.

No comments: