
I had to work hard for this picture. She was very excited and posing in a way that was pleasing to mom was not anywhere on his list of things to do. This girl has a lot of her Daddy in her. She has been anticipating her birthday for weeks. We have been waltzing down the toy aisle for weeks! She had a list of things she wanted. Barbie's, American Girl doll accessories, Doc Mc Stuffins, and Pet Shop Fairies were on the list. She was not disappointed! I begged her to stay four. I told her she could still have a party and get gifts, but I really did not want her to turn 5. She would not relent! She could not wait to be five. I cannot believe my baby is 5. When I asked her three words to describe herself here is how it went:
Mom: Do you think you are funny?
K: yes
Mom: Silly?
K: yes and irritating!
So true! But a joy as well. Happy Birthday sweet girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment