Friday, February 15, 2013

Cotton Bowl



Cotton Bowl.  Tickets a gift from the kind father in law.  They were great seats.   I knew one of us would go home happy, happy, happy and one of us would not.  I have to say my past experience of 3 cotton bowls and only witnessing 2 points combined did not give me much to hope for.  But I have become a Johnny Football believer!  It was one great night for Aggies all over the world!  I had a blast.  Brad was a great sport!
My roommate from college texted me back and forth.  I texted her this picture of Brad.
This was her response:  "Thinking about his order at Applebee's.  Very impressed he is still at the game at all.  You can't see it but Stoops is making the same face!"
Then I get a text from Blake asking for Brad's cell number and I get this picture from Rhonda.  Brad's phone started blowing up!

We stayed for the confetti, trophy presentation, speeches, all!  It was one happy, happy, happy night for me and one miserable time for my sweet husband.  Who knows when that will ever happen again!

No comments: