Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Car Wreck

We were in a car accident today. A car ran out of gas on 1709 right past Keller-Smithfield. I had to slam on my brakes to stop. About 15-30 seconds later I notice a BIG semi in my rear view mirror. I knew he would not be able to stop in time. Six cars were involved. God's hand of protection was over me and my girls. We all walked away with scrapes and bruises, but we walked away! Not one person was seriously injured!!! Brad did not recognize our car!
Kennedy's car seat was pushed almost all the way to the front.


This was the back of my car. If anyone had been sitting in the third row they would been pushed into second row.

The back.





























6 comments:

Cara Linn said...

I am so glad you and the girls are alright! :)

Tami said...

Oh DeAnne!!!!! PRAISE GOD you girls are okay!!! This made my heart skip a few beats, my friend. And now it's racing after seeing those photos. Wowowowow. So thankful y'all are okay.

amber dayton said...

Praising God for His protection over all of you girls!

Alyssa said...

So thankful that you and the girls are okay! So scary!!!

brianchante said...

Oh my!!!! I don't even have words. I am so thankful you guys are okay. I can't even imagine. The Lord had his hand over you guys. So glad you are all okay. If you need anything just let me know.

Kelly said...

Oh my word, DeAnne! That looks horrible! Lana told me it was right by our house. I wish so bad I could've been there to help you, as I'm sure it had to be so scary. Thankful that you were all able to walk away. Prayerful that you continue to feel OK.