2. We are playing a new game Presley has invented. "Mini Cooper" It is just like slugbug, but with Mini Coopers. Presley had no idea is was a real game. She is a genius! I have never noticed them much before, but there are lots of them on the road. And I must say I am a bit surprised at the colors we have seen....your normals like blue, red, black, yellow, green and few that should have got a second opinion before purchasing like cream/black and brown/black.
3. Kennedy's ear tube removal went well. The doctor did feel like the tube could have been displaced from the wreck. The tube ejected like it was designed to do, but the tissue congealed around the end of the tube, preventing it from coming out. The doctor removed the tube and cauterized the ear to stop any further bleeding. We had to return to his office two days later, because Kennedy did not sleep the night before, for a check up. The doctor was very kind, after wrestling her, he said the ear looked good, she should be fine, he had needed a good work out and would not charge me for the visit. I appreciate him saving me another $45.
4. Both girls are becoming such good swimmers, thanks to their swim teacher, Miss Lana, and their Aunt Lele. Presley is able to swim several different strokes and is beginning to get down diving! Kennedy is swimming without a life jacket (short distances) and can jump off the side of the pool and swim to the step!
5. Lots of people have announced they are expecting. I learned of two new ones this past weekend. ( I am not at liberty to share who just yet!) Am very excited for all of them and not in the least bit jealous. That is a big step for me! Being content and at peace with God's plan for me. It is a good feeling.
There is much to be thankful for......
No comments:
Post a Comment