

You are amazing.
You are astonishing.
You are phenomenal.
So please, pretty please, stop comparing yourself to others.
To other people's lives,
other people's possessions,
other people's talents.
Because when you compare, everyone loses.
Either you will decide that you are better.
Which is prideful, and makes what is special in them, less than you.
Or, you will envy what they have and make what is special in yourself, less than it is.
Chances are, for each person that you look at and think
"I wish that I had...
or
I wish that I could do..."
There is someone who is looking at you and thinking the exact same thing.
Ponder that for a moment.
Because there is only one you,
please, pretty, pretty, please, take care of that you.
Be the best you that only you can.
Live the beautiful life that only you can live.
You are one in 106,456,367,669.
You are the only
incredible,
marvelous,
stunning,
brilliant,
surprising,
unbelieveable,
awesome,
wonderful,
you.
Plus, I think that you are pretty rad.
No comments:
Post a Comment