Today it happened.
It went something like this...
Presley: "Dad, I'm am not going to be able to marry you."
Brad: "Why not?
P: "I am marrying Blake [Boyette]."
B: "Who is Blake?"
P: "He is in my class at school and I held hands with him today, that means we are getting married."
Mom: "What does it mean to get married Presley?"
P: "It means you live somewhere else."
Mom: "Where will you live?"
P: "Me and Blake will live at Mrs. Campbell's house." (Gwen Campbell is the wonderful lady who watches Kennedy while Presley and I go to BSF. She is a former 1st grade teacher and lots of fun. I can see why she would want to live there!)
Mom: "Is Blake your boyfriend?"
P: "No Mom!"
Well at least we are all agreed on this!
Brad was totally unprepared for being tossed aside so early.
I am for people having the right to bear arms, but I am not letting Brad get a gun!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment