Saturday, September 18, 2010

Kennedy's Sweet Shoppe

We had your birthday party at the playscape at church. It was a sweet shoppe theme. I had ordered cute invitations from Etsy. I failed to order them in time to actually send them out, but by the time I realized they would not arrive in time it was too late to cancel them. So I had to create my own to look somewhat like the ones I ordered (they looked cute). Of course the ones I ordered were on my doorstep the afternoon I handed them out at her preschool! But I did get thank you notes, gift bag stickers, return address labels and treat jar labels in my order that I did use!

The playscape was a big hit. The sweet shoppe was a big hit. In addition to the candy buffet, I included a toothbrush, they were a big hit!

Kennedy had a BLAST! She loved her birthday, the attention, playing with her friends, blowing out candles and opening gifts. She had a great time! I think everyone else did too!

My typical birthday photographer (a.k.a. - Dawn Ratliff) was unable to take pictures for me due to Dani's broken leg, so my pictures are sparse and not so great! Sorry Kennedy!





















1 comment: