Presley and her sister are typical siblings. There are times when they fight. But I must admit, right now those times are few. Most of the time they are friends and get along fairly well.
Today was a day that I was so proud of Presley.
At the end of the week, if they have been good in Kindergarten, they get to select ONE thing out of the treasure box. When Presley saw Brad and Kennedy at pick up, she immediately dug in her pocket for her trinket from the treasure box and handed it to Kennedy. It was her birthday gift to Kennedy. She only got ONE thing and she wanted to give it to her sister for her birthday. No one prompted her, no one said "what would you like to give your sister for her birthday", on her own she wanted to give her sister something and she found a way to do that.
Presley is a giving person, it is natural for her. I love that about her. I know God loves that about her too!
No comments:
Post a Comment